Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oregon Beaches

Dora got these sunglasses from her birthday from our friend Lindsey and she loves them. Cute!

On day three we headed out to drive down the Oregon Coast and found this great little secluded beach. We were the only ones there. The kids had a ball--playing with sticks and rocks in the sand mostly.



There was a little estuary (?) creek? that fed into the ocean right there. Pretty neat! And also neatly pretty...





I could not get Dora to look at me. Seriously in the hour or more we were there, she looked up once. SAD. She was SO taken with digging in the sand and burying then finding her white rocks.

Here's that one look... not a happy one either!

Isn't it pretty?

I love my husband. And on a side note, HE'S HOT!

Also, can I just say, Dora got cellulitus around her eye and Whit got us antibiotics that helped SO FAST! I LOVE travelling with my own doctor.


I love that these two are finally playing pretty well together a lot. Dora is starting to talk and that's making a big difference.



Hey if your hands are covered with sand, what do you do? Wipe them on your pants!! Just after this photo was taken, Eli found some quicksand and sunk up to his knees in it! Don't worry, Dad got soaked but he rescued him.


1 comment:

Linsey said...

What a cool beach! And Bridget, you don't even look pregnant. Where's the bump? I sure don't see one. You look great! P.S. Colin has that shirt. So cute!