Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day (and the day before)

Me and the kids stayed home sick from church the day before Valentine's. I just can't kick this cold! Ick. Somehow the kids decided to start carrying around these bowls and sitting in them everywhere... Weird! I thought I'd document it.


Here was our valentine's breakfast. Poor dad had to work all day (starting at 5:30.) Sorry dad! We missed you! In case you can't tell, they're pink hearts. The kids helped make them and boy were they sad that they turned brown when they cooked.

Whit outdid himself this year. I gave him permission to buy a handgun... (?) and he got me new makeup, a non-stick Calphalon, dishwasher safe (yes, they have those now!) skillet AND this ring. Wahoo. Happy Valentine's!

It turns out it's hard to take a photo of your own right hand when you have a big camera and you're right handed! In case you can't tell, it's a saphirre. Haha.

I know I should have taken photos of the kids in their cute Valentine's duds, but I had to work (and Whit was working) so I just didn't get it done. Whoops! I am liking my new job though. Did I mention it on here yet? I'm Of Counsel with a local law firm, Cauble & Cauble.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

The sitting in the bowls is HILARIOUS!!! Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for the flowers. I LOVE them. They make me feel special. ;)
Love you guys!