Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beach at Bandon

We made it to our hotel in Bandon and had a fun time getting situated. The setup was perfect. It had a kitchen (which we never used, other than the fridge!) and a family room and a bedroom. The first night, we miscalculated and put the kids in the bedroom--that sofa bed was UNCOMFORTABLE! But by the second night we had things figured out. Eli and Dora actually did fine sleeping on the same bed in the same room. YAY!

Eli and dad flew a kite at the beach, which is just across the street from where we stayed.


Spiderman kite, of course.

Here's my mom. She was there!


Dad is so much fun in the pool. My kids LOVE to swim, but I think it's mostly because Dad is SO MUCH FUN!



We forgot Eli's arm floaties so he was on his own with just a pool noodle. He did so well!!

YES, I was there--I even went swimming.




No comments: