Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update Blog

I haven't done a good job of keeping up with the mania at our house. First, we have our condo under contract. Wahoo!

This is what it looked like in the snowstorm.

Holy Moly--that's a lot of snow! Dallas, you have NOTHING on Hershey right now!


My little angel is obsessed with climbing into or onto anything she can. Hence the pink box.

I really loved this expression.

Here's Eli. We went to Bass Pro (he loves to go see the "fish".) Here are some goats. Something really sad, but kind of funny--anything bad that happens now is followed promptly by an "Oh Crap" by Eli. I think mommy and daddy say it too much...

Mommy and Eli and baby...


Daddy and Eli and baby--in front of the interior mall fish pond, waiting for the Auntie Ann's to open. I LOVE their almond pretzels, thanks to Linsey!! Darn you Linsey!


This is Eli playing with his "sword." Don't tell him it resembles a pasta pot drainer... He has had a great time hacking at "snow mountains" with it.

Holy Moly, can you say SNOW!?
Here we are posing in front of his newly renovated "tunnel" or fort. It is HUGE! Yes, that pile of snow is taller than my head...

Here's Valentines--we had heart pancakes that were pink! (Oh and Sam's now carries Whit's Lactaid milk in huge jugs! Hurrah!) On a side note, Eli's jammies are the ones Angela sent him--and he WILL NOT WEAR anything else. He is obsessed with his "rocket" pajamas. *sigh* Also check out his really cool bed head!

Here's my little Valentine's angel...


More heart pancakes. I am quite the artist, no?

Here's a little video of that afternoon--Emma came over after church and played with Dora some. Of course, it was about 5 minutes of straight, uncontrollable laughter that prompted me to go get the camera, at which point things had calmed down enough that it was only "moderately funny." I still thought it was cute.


This next one was my favorite video.


3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

That top picture (the snowy house) could be on your Christmas cards next year!

Cute videos, cute people in them!

Grandma Carla said...

And - Happy Birthday to the Lady Isadora!

I'm sorry I'm not there, but I hope you have a great day Lady Dora!

Jennifer Long said...

Hi Bridget-
Not sure if you remember me too well. I am Kristen and Maren's friend Jen (Beatty) Long from BYU. I just stumbled on your blog, but it is pretty fun to see what you are up to right now. We have a blog too-it's on Maren and Kristen's blog as well... I just felt like I better write something to you because I felt kinda like a voyeur on your blog without letting you know I was reading it. You have two adorable kids! Congrats on the house. Jen