Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Cute

A few weeks (or maybe months) back, Eli started telling me I look pretty when ever I dress up and put on make up (which isn't often!) Then he would say he was also pretty. Whitney started working with him on the fact that boys are "handsome" and girls are pretty.

Apparently that point has been made. For the last few weeks, if you say "Eli sure looks cute" he will say, "No Eli cute. Eli Handsome." Then if you say, "Does momma look pretty?" He will say, "Yes, momma pretty. Eli Handsome."

It's pretty cute. So is he--just don't tell him that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! You guys are all so cute!

Grandma Carla said...

Semantics at such a young age!

Clint said...

Yes Eli, you are handsome! And your Mommy is VERY pretty! :o) (Aunt Linsey)

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Speaking of cute, The picture you sent my parents was adorable. It is nice to have grandpa close. Miss you. It has been too long.