Sunday, February 21, 2010

Isadora's Professional Photos

Happy Birthday Dora!! We had our friend Annie Reynolds (a great photographer) get some photos of Isadora on the morning of her birthday at Chocolateworld. I think they turned out wonderful--but seeing as there are 25 of them, I put them up at www.thestuckeyfamily.net for your viewing pleasure. Just click on the whitney and bridget tab and it's the one called Dora's Birthday or something like that.

Isn't she just the cutes thing ever? I threw in a few of my favorite here just to tempt you to go look.



I think this is my absolute favorite of all!






4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Those are great! Really great. What a doll she is.

Grandma Carla said...

Loved the pictures - thanks for posting them!

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. I can't believe how big she is.

YAY for moving here. I have been waiting for this ALL my life.

Let's be sure to play ALL the time.
Will you be staying with your parents?

SO EXCITED!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I love her pictures they are so cute. It is fun to capture such cute moments. SHe has gorgeous eyes.