Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peek a Boo

For Valentine's Day my mom sent Dora this marshmallow sucker. Since Dora's a bit young to use it, I gave it to Eli. He's pretty excited about it...


Now on to the point of the post. Dora LOVES to play peek-a-boo. It started as a game I played with her... and now when I stop playing, she continues it. I thought she looked too cute in these, so I included far too many (and yes, I am cognizant of the fact that many of these photos look almost identical and I should have included less of them, but I couldn't bring myself to cut any of them!) Sad, I know.






1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Haven't you learned yet? There can never be too many pictures of the next generation posted! Those were adorable candid shots! She is clearly having an excellent time playing peek a boo! Glad Eli was happy with his windfall of a marshmallow sucker! He certainly looks proud as a peacock (one with a heart shaped marshmallow sucker.)