Tuesday, March 31, 2009

After doing some looking and research, I finally picked a double stroller. My husband's co-workers gave him a very nice gift card to Babies R Us, with which we subsidized the purchase of this stroller! Isn't it pretty!? :-) It was lightweight (only 20 pounds) and easy to use (collapse, etc.) I hope it works out, since we can't afford another one! Ha!

I am hoping it works out to have the kids side by side... The tandem strollers were all really heavy and long, so I got one of these side by sides instead...

-Bridget



4 comments:

Randi said...

HEY BRIDGET!! It's Randi Scovill-Ostler!
I found you while blog surfing over at Cheryl's ( Mathis- Bowe). I hope you know she has you up over at her blog! :)

Anyway, I was so happy to see you and your happy family! You are georgeous as always! :) I hope that we can keep in touch via this amazing blog world!

By the way love the stroller! It is all about the weight of the thing isn't it!?!

Grandma Carla said...

What - no pictures of the babies in it? What were you thinking? Grandma Carla needs pictures...

Grandma Carla said...

P.S. Thanks for the pictures just before this post - I loved them!

Cassidy said...

Nice!!