Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twins Come to Hershey

Angela and the twins came to Hershey last Wednesday and we have been busy since then!! That's my excuse for not blogging recently. I will have to get my photos up in a series of blogs over the next few days--I have loaded my mom's photos, but I didn't take many myself because Angela's camera is so much cooler than mine!! She and I forgot to upload hers before she left so I am waiting on a CD of those photos and I will put them up later. She got photos of the trip to the Aquarium in Baltimore, the park, the Indian Echo Caverns and so on.


But a few other things happened while they were here that I do have a few photos from. They encountered a dog, which was very exciting. Eli loves dogs--the twins were not as excited. Jesse was interested in watching, not touching and Joc was not really interested in being near the dog at all! You can also see Nana (Auntie Em) came to play a lot, which was great. Eli LOVES his Nana.











We hit the outlets (OH NO!) Haha. Here's a photo of my mom, who spoiled us ALL rotten by buying way too much--did you know you can get Gymbucks at the Outlet now!? When we found that out, OF COURSE my mom had to get us some by buying us all some new clothes. Eli and the twins were great while we shopped.




We had a fun time playing with cousins, and bathing. Hugh and Lila gave us a fun bubble machine the kids loved in the bathtub and we had bath paints, too. Here's a bubble shot. Also, you can see I am holding Dora and Eli came over to snuggle. He has been doing that more now that I hold the baby a lot. It's cute! You can't see her but she's in the blanket.




We also went to Chocolateworld--and spent a lot of time playing at the house. They went on the Chocolateworld ride twice--I think the singing cows were their favorite part, although Joc liked the candy in the big piles at the end... and the free candy you get after the ride! Here are some shots of that. Angela put the twins in baskets the last time they came out and we went to chocolate world, so she did it again this time. Here's a shot of Eli in a basket. Angela is more creative about that stuff than I am! You can see Eli's eating his free candy treat...






My mom and dad had their 31st anniversary while she was here--and he sent her an amazing fruit basket we all enjoyed. Pretty! Eli really liked it, and Joc loved the chocolate covered strawberries.



On Saturday night the kiddos went to Chuck e Cheese. They had a great time--here are a few shots. It was Eli's first time so he took a while to warm up to it all.

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

I love the school bus shot at the end with all three looking out of the windows. Man, have I got cute grandchildren or what! They were so fun to watch playing. Thanks for inviting me along on the trip, Angela!

AmyB said...

What a fun time! It looks like all the aunts, mommas and Grandma had a great time and the kids were very well entertained. Form what I can see Jesse and Eli look alot alike!