Friday, March 27, 2009

Photos for Grandma

My mom has an insatiable appetite for photos. These are for her--Dora wore a new outfit today. It's the dachsund overalls. I love the little dachsunds! My mom wanted photos and it's as easy to post them as email them.

First things first though... After the last blog, I took a few more photos of Dora in her BYU onesie. I got one where she has her finger up, as if to say BYU's football team might suck, but they are still number 1! (Yes, she is saying all that with a finger.)



Can I also just say, my mom bought her this pink bow that she's wearing in every single photo, and I will admit: she insisted on buying this bow. I told her I didn't need a pink one because I had a few already. THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE of all of them!! I am so glad she got it!! :-) I know it makes me spoiled, but I love it. I think it's the fluff that makes it so darn cute!


The rest of these photos are from tonight. As you can see, Eli had a great time posing with her. He really loves to hold her and when I asked if he wanted to sit next to his sister, he ran over and started climbing up on the sofa!






You will note for the record that I am in a lot of these photos. Whitney took them for me, and I am grateful because he thinks we take way too many photos! Also, these can be my before photos. I have almost 30 pounds to lose--egads!! So, just give me 4 months and I will hate that these were up when I was at my largest!













3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Such terrific photos! I'm so happy to see more photos. I love the little dachsund overalls. Eli is smiling so cute now. It's nice that the twins taught him to say cheese!

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos! So impressed that you just took them and already have them posted! Love that pink bow---makes her look a little bit sassy. :) I bet it has been nice to have Whitney off these past few days.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I like the fluff in the headband, too, Bridget. It's fun to see you in the photos...and you look great.