Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eli photo shoot

Warning--This will be a long blog!! I said I had a few photos on my camera--these are from it. Most of these are from when the twins came to visit, but some are from today, when I put Eli in his western wear we bought last year but he can finally fit into--he looks so cute, and he posed for me!! Angela's twins always say "Cheese" and smile for photos. Eli now says that too! And then he grins.

So the first photo is of just after they arrived--my mom is holding Dora and even though she's not all dressed up, she is in my favorite sleeper... I love the purple one my grandma sent for her. Also, my mom needs some photos in here with Dora, because she stayed up with her EVERY SINGLE NIGHT SHE WAS HERE. You heard right, every single night my mom took Dora! HOLY CRAP she is awesome! Also, Dora started sleeping a little better at night, which was nice. Go Dora!



I put Eli in one of the new shirts my mom bought and he was lounging like he always does against the sofa... I thought he looked like a GQ model, so I snapped this shot.


On Sunday, we got Dora and Eli in matching outfits (since Dora won't be going to church until next week, I figured it was okay for her to be in pants.) I loved the little dachsund line at Gymboree--probably because growing up my grandma always had a dachsund, Lady. Anyway, I thought these came out okay... Eli really wanted to hold Dora again, and he keeps asking now. It's pretty cute--he was NOT posing for photos very well on Sunday though.





Eli was really not into posing on Sunday, but Dora did a little better. Here's a few, first of the two of them, and then of Dora alone. I love this big huge brown bow!! My mom bought me like 14 bows or something, but I think the brown one might be my favorite, even if it's a bit large right now...







Emma came over a lot to help and play with the babies. I got one cute shot of Jocelyn asleep on her. Cute, huh!?



Also, my mom (as previously mentioned) was awesome. She stayed home with Dora so I could go to church with Whit and Eli. That will be our last time as a family of 3 at church!! Thanks mom! These photos took place right after we came back from church.



Here is Ang with Jesse on Sunday night (right next to Emma with Jocelyn).



Now here are the shots from the "photo shoot" with Eli. I called it that because he NEVER poses for anything anymore--but today he did! He kept saying "cheese!" and smiling, thanks to watching Ang's kids. She has them trained! Plus we were on the stairs, in new clothes and the light is great there, so you can really see how blue his eyes are!


His undershirt says Wanted: Cowboy. Anyway, you can probably tell which smiles are real and which are fake, but in case you can't..

Fake:







Real:







And here is one last photo--Dora in her BYU onesie--GO COUGARS!! I also love the pink bow my mom got her!! The onesie is from Angela! Thanks Ang!



2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Wow, I love photo shoots! Thanks for posting all the pictures! The praise was over the top as usual. It was really fun to visit and see cousins playing together. Can hardly wait to come again.

Jana said...

I love the pictures of the kids. They are soooo cute!