Monday, March 16, 2009

VOTE!!

Isadora turns one month old today so we put her in some cute clothes and took photos. I bought two outfits before she was born to go with the baby announcements I made (yes, I made them in advance and just dropped in a box with the details! I know, sad!) Each of the outfits has lambs on them, but one is a dress and the other is a pants/top outfit. My mom went overboard and bought Dora LOTS of hairbows online (plus Cassidy sent me some cute ones!) so I used two different bows for the two outfits.


The point is, that I can't decide which photo to use for the baby announcement. I would like some input. Which do you prefer? Photo 1 (Dress):





Or Photo 2 (Pants):





I also took some other photos that were cute, which I will include...














I suppose you could vote for one of those photos if you liked them better--as a dark horse candidate or something! HA. I am sort of partial to that second one with the green bow--the close up. Of course, you can't see the lamb, which is the theme of the annoucement...

Also, a big shout out to Auntie Em, who came over the past few days and helped me with Eli every night!! YAY Auntie Em--best Aunt ever. She also finished Dora's afgan, which is SO cute--photos of that to come. Emma dyed her hair dark recently. I think it looks quite nice, at least for a fun change. She will probably go back in with highlights in a few months.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I also like photo #2, although I have to say they are both adorable!!!!

Clint said...

Definitely the dress - hands down the dress. She's looks adorable in both, but the dress makes her look so dainty and sweet. She is indeed a beautiful little girl. Linsey

Grandma Carla said...

I vote for photo #1. I think she looks so dainty. Glad the bows worked out...See you soon! Although I did hear that Whit weighed in and his vote counts for 10 of ours (or maybe more!)

Dan and Dee said...

I like the pictures with the dresses-she looks so much like Eli in the face! Which means she looks like Whitney! No question who that baby belongs to!
Cute!!