Sunday, February 17, 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY 2013!!

Whitney is fond of saying that Valentine's day is more important at our house than Christmas.  While that is certainly NOT the case (small glare in his direction)... it's not THAT far from the truth.  I LOVED Valentine's day.  Officially I like Christmas best and then Easter (I do love Easter!), and then Valentine's day, but how can you not love a holiday devoted to devotion!? 

Here are my tiny valentines.  Not to be confused with my most beloved valentine (photos of him later.) The kids know I love valentine's and they get all excited too.  They knew there would be goodies and they got up at like 5:45 to rifle through their loot.  Luckily I was up (pumping!!) and came in to capture the magic.  (Notice it's still dark outside!) 



 We really try to give them mostly non-candy things.  After all--poor Eli had a LOT of dental work the other day. It has renewed our determination to cut down on all sugary things.
 Emmy liked her dog and Eli loved his bear.  It goes without saying Dora loved her dog.  That kid and animals.  Sheesh.
 Dora looks unimpressed with my heart pink pancakes (with mini-m&ms) and pink eggs.  So they were no work of art.  I was tired!!
 Love these two little sisters!! We snapped some shots after Eli went to school.  You can see the light is coming in through the windows now.

 HAPPY!!!!
 HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!
 HAPPIEST!!
 Happy Valentine's Day!!!


No comments: