Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Galveston Day Two (Beach)

Here are some shots of Emmy.  We were taking up the rear as the kids ran down the pier.  I got her these new shoes and no kid in America is more excited about new shoes than Emmy is.  She would not let me take them off all day.  So funny! You are your mother's child, Emmy. 




 Another "action".  Kind of a fun one, Eli!

 Oh Emmy kept waving at everything.  Dogs, birds, etc.  She'd go running over to it, waving, and was totally baffled when things ran/flew away! So funny though!
Eli came over to try and help her win the birds over.  Then when that didn't work, he threw rocks at them.  BOYS! 


 I love watching these two.  That girl loves her daddy.


 Eli was a serious shell hunter.  And he found some cool ones! FOR HIS COLLECTION! (Which is predominantly a pile of carefully selected rubbish.  Oh well.  He'll figure it out eventually.  For now I'm letting him keep it in the garage.  I'm seriously worried a nest of rats will claim it for a home.)


 My handsome baby boy! Have I mentioned on here that he won't let me "do" his hair? He wants it FLAT to his head at ALL TIMES.  Good grief.  Don't kids know they are LIVING DOLLS for their mothers!? Why do they think they get opinions!! My mom's always saying my kids being opinionated can't be my fault.  I still have all my opinions! (I couldn't possibly have given any to them!)
 The little water nymph/sand grubber. I made her wear her dress from Day one to the beach because it was already covered in sand and I couldn't bear for her to get her clothes for day TWO all grimy before the parade and then have to sit in them all day (wet and sandy!) SO yes, in the SECOND day she's in the SAME outfit!






1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Wonderful pictures and a fun outing.