Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dora's Mani/Pedi

Dora and I go get pedicures a lot.  For less than I pay for my pedicure I can get her a pedicure and manicure.  So she was happy when I suggested we get a pedicure to get her ready for her birthday party.  She was SO GOOD, even though I forgot to bring the ipod.  She kept saying how happy she was to be getting a pedicure with me and how nice a job the ladies were doing.  They loved her. 

Also, when they painted the flower on, she said, with glee, "mom, this flower on my finger looks like fat grass."  I thought the ladies were going to pass out from laughing at the lady doing the flower.  They made fun of her mercilessly for doing a bad flower.  Ha!  It actually looked fine! And Dora liked it.  She's just a funny little thing with her descriptions.  




I love that little imp.  This is one of the last photos taken of her as a three year old!! EGADS!

No comments: