Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Galveston Day Two (Mardi Gras)

My kids saw (Dora, really) ice cream at like 10 am and insisted on getting some.  Why not!? It's vacation right?  I could hear the workers grumbling about crazy white people in spanish.  HA! 

 Emmy has a MESSY FACE! But then, so did ELI!
 AHHHH! That's what Emmy says when she wants you to feed her something.  It's really pretty funny!
 Hello sunshine! We had to wait for aeons for the parade to start.  We started out happy... it didn't last!
 Love those blue eyes! I know this is almost exactly the same photo as the one above.  But I edited it differently!! So there.
 Eli and his BIG RED.  He picked that to go with his lunch.  Hey at least he eats.
 Waiting... and waiting... and waiting.
 And still waiting.  Patience wearing thin!
 POOPED OUT!
 Dora was HAPPY to have her dad's help in the parade festivities.  She never went too far from either of us. See her holding her LOOT bag?
 Around the middle of the parade Emmy lost her cool.  I throw this in to document what having toddlers is like.  MAN they are cute. But man they get cranky!
 LOVE this shot!

 Emmy cheered back up though a bit... never did take a nap.  That was one tired kid. I took this photo of myself.  Kind of sad, I know.
 Eli had the parade begging moves!!
 Who needs a handrest?  Dad's head works great!
 Awwww.  I got Whit to take one of me... and tired little honey Emmy.  As tired as she was? My arm was almost that tired.
 Little angel!!
Man that was a FUN trip!  Thanks again mom.  You're the best for enabling it!!

No comments: