Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family Valentine's Photos 2013

My mom showed up just as we got everyone into their valentine's day shirts... and snapped a few shots of us on our new patio furniture.  I should give my story here I think.  Whit knows I love Valentine's day.  I usually get more in the way of a gift at Valentine's than at Christmas.  This year was certainly no exception.  I asked for patio furniture.  We got this green set for our back porch.  We got a red set for the man cave/entertainment room back porch.  We also got a bigger picnic table for the kids.  And two pool chairs!! WOW! I was so excited.  After two summers here, we are finally ready for fun around the pool this year! 

So I didn't expect anything on Valentine's day.  After all, I had my furniture (which I loved!)  I should also mention I got Whitney a "judge" handgun.  Like he needs ANOTHER gun! Sheesh!  Anyhow, on Valentine's day I was so surprised--Whit and Dora had picked out two necklaces and a ring.  One necklace and ring were amethyst to match the newest addition to the family.  




Here we are all ready for dinner.  We went to Masraff's, which is where we were going to do our wedding reception if we'd gotten married in Houston instead of Seattle.  It was SO GOOD! It was also fun to get dressed up!  Even if I'm still sporting 20 extra pounds (depressing)...

I love this man so much!  Since we didn't have enough time for a movie, but we had some time before dinner, Whit took me shopping and I got THREE new pair of shoes at DSW!! WOW, what a Valentine's day!
So I look like a little less of a dud, we did go to THREE academies on valentine's day looking for ammo for Whit.  They didn't have any at any of them! Good grief!  (See? We did stuff he likes, too!) 

No comments: