Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Galveston Day Two (Pool Party)

Whit left with the kids to get them breakfast and then went to get me Tylenol for my headache.  While he waited for that to kick in, he took the kids downstairs to the pool.  OH BOY did they have a ball.  You'd think it had been a long hard winter instead of a mere 2 months since they last swam at our house.  They were so excited.  It's so fun to see Emmy swimming and splashing.  Love it! 

 Daddy's little fish.
 Dora's graduated to just wings.
 Playing with Dad.  Can you see just a glimmer here of what a wonderful dad he is!? He plays with them like this EVERY DAY!!! SERIOUSLY.  I caught just a tiny bit of it here.  Love that man!
 So funny! He was picking her up and putting her down. She was dying laughing.
 My little swimmer!!
 See Eli's "action?" Good grief! Happy crew!
 I probably put too many of these in but I loved every single shot.  I actually cut about 2/3 of them!  Besides it's my blog.  So my very few readers can stuff it if this is too many photos.  Love their little bond.
 My beautiful ray of sunshine! You can tell I'm cheap-she's in 18-24 months but I figured if I got 2T it would last through the fall when we stop swimming! I don't want to buy 2 swimsuits in one swimseason!

 CHERUB!
 TWO cherubs! YES, I can't help making them match!  They already look so much alike.  It's like God wanted them to match! Who am I to argue!?




1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

So many fun pictures - I love them all!