Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tessa Baby

My tiny little baby girl!! I can't believe she's 2.5 months here.  She is getting so big so fast! I feel kinda bad.  I always had a bow on Dora's head.  I usually put one on Emmy for photos so for the most part,she had one too.  Tessa? That girl never gets a bow.  Part of that is Emmy's fault.  She plays in the hair bow drawer so everything is scattered.  Also, Emmy and Dora have stretched the bows out so none of them fit a tiny head.  That's a real problem too.  But mostly I am just too scattered to get one on her head with any regularity.  Sorry!! I also have been horrible about taking her photo.  NO cute outfits.  No photo shoots.  Just the occasional snapshot.  Here, she's in a sleeper and a bib.  OH WELL! She's so cute she looks adorable anyway! Ha! 

We DO love you Tessa!!!






No comments: