Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eli's Class Valentine's Day Party

OH my sweet little kindergartener.  I may already have mentioned this.  I love this little guy to the moon and back.  He's still SO SO SO Sweet!  I say ELI I LOVE YOU every time I drop him for school... and he yells it back!! He doesn't even act embarassed yet!! I hope he NEVER does.  I know that's not likely.  

Here he is at his valentine's day party at school.  It was the Friday after Valentines (the 15th).  That's conversation heart bingo.  When they won, they got a sticker.  I was there with Emmy, and this sweet little guy gave her his stickers so she'd be happy.  It was SO SO sweet and really about par for the course with him.  
 Emmy had a pretzel break...
 Eli and his best friend Samantha.  They sure do get along well.
 Oh and here he is doing an "action".  Sheesh.  I call this one "Stop... in the name of love!"

No comments: