Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowed In


It started snowing around midnight last night and now we have almost 4 inches. They predict we will get between 6-12 inches today! That makes it a perfect day for SNOW ICE CREAM!
This is one of my favorite things. I thought I would share my recipe with you. If you have opinions on the dirtiness of snow, please spare me!
Here's the recipe:
1 Cup Sugar
2 Cups Milk (whole is best, but I only have skim and it's fine too.)
1 Tbsp Vanilla
Blend and then pour over fresh snow (1 gallon)
YUM!!
-Bridget

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!! I love snow!!

Liz said...

sounds delicious! so glad you're not a germ-a-phob...those chicks bug me!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm can you whip some of that up, throw it it with some dry ice and send it my way?!? Love that photo of Eli playing in the snow....can't wait till we get to play in the snow this year!