Thursday, December 3, 2009

SFF/MAA Reunion 2009

Amy Bascom and Shane Richardson put on the reunion this year, with their dad Larry Richardson as the President of the family association. It was a big hit, and I think we all had a fun time. Emma and I won the award for coming the furthest distance to attend.

Here is my Aunt Pam and mom manning the registration table.

Here's Amy, beaming with pride. (Or at least smiling about something.) That's her handsome hubby and cute daughter, too.

Here's Jared's look-alike son, loving on his momma.


I liked this shot of Courtney and Tawnya, with Dad in the background.

Amy said a few words. Isn't she beautiful?


Here's Seth (and Rush), Clint, Seth's wife Courtney and Linsey. (She looks cute, but then she always does.) Also, Colin and Hayley are in front. Please ignore Hayley's finger placement. Eli does that a lot too.


Eli with Nana and Dora.



I tried a few times (while she was eating) and finally got a great shot of the lovely Courtney. :-) She's had 4 kids and is still skinny as a model. Grrr!



Brandon and Amilyn (with Shane's little girl.)


Dora was mostly happy, as usual.


Here's Uncle Larry with Amy's baby girl (I am pretty sure.)



Classic that I caught Linsey taking a photo.


Handsome Clinty with little Clint Junior.


Nana loving on Isadora.



That was the last one from Friday night. The rest are from Saturday afternoon.
Tawnya...

Aunt Janet and Aunt Rosemary...



Playing babies...


Playing toddlers...


Dora pulling up to get to the jambalaya! I think all in all it was a great time. Uncle Bob took the group photo--I didn't get one. We were stuck in the back right the whole time.



3 comments:

AmyB said...

I saw you snapping away the whole and was hoping to get to see some photos! I am glad you came!!

Clint said...

You got some great photos of everyone at the reunion. As we were driving home, I kept thinking, "why didn't I take more photos of the relatives at the reunion?" Coulda, shoulda, woulda. I'm glad you did. (LINSEY)

Grandma Carla said...

Hooray for you taking so many pictures there - I didn't take too many - seems I was always doing something else that precluded much picture taking. You're right, Amy is so pretty and she and Shane and the reunion did a terrific job on the reunion.