Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas in Houston

Since we were all going in different directions this year for Christmas, all the Stuckeys got together for early Christmas after Thanksgiving (except Whitney--we missed you!!!!!!)

Here are some shots of the mania that began at about 4 pm on Sunday afternoon (after Ang and the twins arrived and Clinsey showed up with their kiddos.)

Eli with his first present...
All the walkers got puppets and Jesse and Papa had fun playing with them...

Here's Ang and Joc playing with their girlier puppets...

Eli's new (and much improved) cheesy grin...


Dora and great grandma (who Eli calls Papa Mama, since I explained she was Papa's mom.)



Here you can see Eli and Isadora both liking the toy from Angela and co. Also, you can see my awesome bathrobe from Ang in the backdrop.


Eli really liked his handmade present from Aunt Linsey, too.


Here's a better shot of it. Dora got one, too, which somehow I didn't get a photo of. It matches his room decor!


Dora spent a lot of time in the play kitchen at grandma's during the present opening. She didn't get a lot of time there when the bigger kids were around.



Here are the two babies playing nicely.


That Colin (Clint's baby boy) is sure a cutie.

Here are all the ladies in our matching tops.



If my commentary is somewhat lacking, I blame Eli. The entire time I have been working on this blog he has been using my legs as a slide. He climbs into my lap, then zooms down saying, "WEE, Mama Slide." It's funny but distracting. He really wanted to go slide today at the playground, but it's snowing. Photos of that to come later once I am caught up.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

You got some really cute pictures of the Christmas happenings. I'm really happy you were snapping away with your camera. Love the picture of Dora standing at the kitchen playing. Also the picture of the two little ones is so cute - the babies are totally adorable! I loved every minute with all the crew (and I'm really sorry Whitney wasn't able to make it.) It was such fun to see them interact and play together. I clearly have amazing grands!