Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cassidy and Kiddies Visit for the Day

Although we were super busy and always going during our time in Houston, Cassidy made the supreme sacrifice and drove with two kids out to see us. :-) It was great to meet Megan and see her adorable kiddos. Carter is so old now! It was so fun to see her, and I only wish I had been there long enough to drive down and see their sweet house.

Here's a cute one of Megan. The photo does not do her hair justice. She truly has the hair (and termperment) of an ANGEL! SO CUTE. She is sitting in my old rocking chair from when I was a kid...

Carter really liked my mom's plane desk. I think it's going to live in Dallas with Jesse soon.


Okay, my kids hate sitting down in anyone's lap and I seriously wish they liked it. Carter TOTALLY came over and sat in my lap when I asked if he wanted to, and then Meg came shooting over and sat on the other side a few minutes later! SO CUTE. Ah, Cassidy, you have such cute kiddos.


Here's the mom of these little angels...


And Dora was inching her way over, so we pulled her in on it, too.


2 comments:

Cassidy said...

It was so worth it to come up there and see you! If you made that long of a flight, the least I could do was drive an hour up there!! We really had fun seeing you and your family! We love you guys to pieces.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

It looks like you had a blast. SO cute!@