Friday, July 31, 2009

Money Money Money!

There is a story my parents tell about me--apparently when I was little, I would toss food down from my high chair and as soon as I got down, go gather it and hide it under the couch. My mom would clean under the couch and find a stash of disgusting food I had saved there. She presumed I was interested in hiding it away for a rainy day.

Today I was picking up the house and look what I found in Eli's restaurant cash register!?



That's right. That little rascal has been finding coins from all over the house and filling the cash register with them. When I went to clean it out, he insisted on carrying it around, terrified I might take it away from him. What did he carry it in, you wonder? A plastic Easter egg. I think it may catch on and replace wallets. They are cheap, stylish and come in lots of colors. Ha.


Also, I snapped a few shots of Dora playing.



Eli was pea green with envy that Dora was getting attention so he came over to be in the photos too!




It was really funny, after this photo, I put Dora on my tummy and he was so jealous that he came over and sat on me too! I didn't have anyone else around so no photos of that. Weird little kid!




Isn't my angel precious!? Last night she slept from 7 pm until 4 am! I LOVE this new sleep program I have her on. Totally worth every penny I paid.







Also, a grumble. We are having to replace our water heater! Darn it! We just have one year left to make it through. Grrr.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are too cute! Can't wait for them to come and play.

So what is the sleep program?

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

We will be there! I Can't wait. It should be a very fun family gathering! And thanks for making me feel better. I am just teasing though. I know it isn't a competition because if it was we would be losing. haha

Anonymous said...

Funny that Eli collects money...so do the twins. They usually carry around a handful of Chuck-E-Cheese coins in their pockets or anything else they can put them in. Fun age. Love that Eli gets camera jealousy...mine could care less if i am taking photos of the other one. :)