Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yoga already!?

Isadora is a little roller--she rolls all the time and has already started to mini-scoot. She is all about the action. But, I think the funniest thing she does is baby yoga:




She does the trunk twisting poses all the time. Look at her smiling!

Here's a cute shot of Eli and Dad hugging. What a sweet little boy!



YES, for those of you with good eyes. That's a sign intended to motivate me to eat less behind Whitney. So far I am failing abysmally to lose the last 15 pounds. I have 14 pounds still to go!! I blame Whitney, who keeps pushing fatty things my way. Yesterday he took me to OUTBACK! SHEESH! You'd think he WANTS a fat wife!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think if Whitney was my husband and Eli was my baby I would want to be buried with that picture. IT is so perfect!