Friday, July 24, 2009

TWO year checkup

I can't believe my baby boy is already two!! I bought him his first pair of underwear (which Whitney thinks is way premature--he is showing no signs of potty training, but I just know it will happen soon--I hate diapers!!)

Anyhow, he went to the doctor's office, which he hated. He actually remembered it from 6 months ago and began crying immediately on impact. He had dipped at 18 months and was in the 75% for weight because he had been sick immediately before his appointment. He's back up at the 90th for everything now though. :-)

Height: 36.5 inches (93 %)
Weight: 33.22 pounds (94%)
Head: 49.9 inches (80%)

We sure love our little one man wrecking crew!!

Oh and he now says who is in his family... Dada, Mama, Bebe, Nana! He includes Emma. Haha.

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

They grow up really fast. You'll be so happy you took so many pictures as they get older and today's happenings become tomorrow's memories. Tell that little fellow hi for me.

Anonymous said...

nice stats! You might have a little basketball or football player on your hands in a couple of years! I can't believe how tall he is! We bought Jesse some Thomas underwear the other day too...though he does go on the potty a couple times a day...however i LOVE diapers and am not ready for the transition!