Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How could anyone stay frustrated with these?

The funniest thing about this is that I didn't even pose this photo. Eli likes to play with his "Ats" and he put this on and then climbed on the horse himself. I tried to take a few there, but they came out blurry. He doesn't slow down for photo shoots! Anyhow, he then slid off and went in pursuit of some "Baps" or balls. Yeah, then he climbed on with his balls. What an odd kid!


Here's the poor sleep deprived angel. As frustrated as I get, she always manages to melt my irritation away. It's hard to be annoyed with her in the middle of the night when she just grins and grins and grins at you (until you go to leave her, and then she wails!)









This is just a gratuitous shot of her outfit. Isn't it cute!? Oh did I already mention she started scooting last night? Not very well and just once, but I am terrified! WHY in the world would she start doing that NOW? She's only 4 months old!



4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

What a little doll! It sounds as though she's in a big hurry to grow up - shedding naps and becoming a devout nightowl! Eli and his cowboy "at" on the horse is so cute!

Clint said...

Nice shots! I especially love the one of Dora eating the giraffe. And Eli is getting so stinkin' cute. You can tell that he has such a little personality to him. Can we borrow the horse when we come? (Linsey)

amber and brent said...

Eli is such a character. I don't think I could stay irritated with Dora either. She is such a happy baby.

amber and brent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.