Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!

I am a terrible mother--I did not shell out for a 4th of July outfit for my kiddies. I even found some stuff I really liked at Children's Place, but I am too cheap. So, my cute daughter is in her new pastel colored outfit on the 4th of July. Oh well! My mom even got her an adorable red white and blue hairbow I couldn't use.

My dad is here for 4th of July though! I will put up some photos of him later. We went to the Park this morning with him--it was 72 degrees! Hershey Park wasn't even all that packed.

Also Dora had her 4 month checkup a few weeks late. She's huge!! 18 pounds and 27.5 inches long. That's way over the 97th percentile on length and over big on weight too. My porker!

This first photo is of Lindzee and the sisters--a friend of Emma and I who is taking the lessons.



Dora loves her new play saucer.

We did a party for Whit early since he's working on his bday. Dora snoozed through it...

Eli wrote Dad on the card...



She was happy when she woke up.



Happy girl with her daddy in new pjs!



We went to Friendly's for breakfast this am. Eli ate a ton!!!


Dora was happy at breakfast...



Happy 4th!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously no red, white and blue on July 4th...your poor children are going to look back on this day and wonder why they were in pastels, not patriotic colors. Just kidding. I love that Dora is growing so well for you and holding her own bottle. I can't get over how happy she always is in all of her pictures. And I love that Eli still does his cheese smile...oh, and I didn't know that your dad was out there again...your home is like a revolving hotel door, I swear that someone is always there! That is a good way to have it though. Happy Fourth, hope you can enjoy some fireworks.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I totally know SIs. Westbrook from BYU lol

Grandma Carla said...

The blue polka-dot smocked outfit looks so cute - did you get a picture of all her in it? Good that Don had a couple of days off and could visit with all of you for the 4th.

Unknown said...

Cute picks! (I'm not the best about getting fourth of July stuff for Caroline either - all the paraphernalia on her in the latest blog pics were stuck on by my mom.)

(PS - Bryce was cleaning out the Honda [yes, we still have that car] and he found a coupon signed by Bridget Stuckey good for 3 tans for $3 at that tanning place you worked at. It expired on 3/99 - so just a tad too late to use it : ).

Maren said...

Is one of the missionaries a Sister Rogers from Las Vegas? If not the blond has a long lost twin!!!