Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Refund Please!

To Whom it may Concern:

We would like to apply for a refund for our faulty baby. As an example of her malfunction, here is case in point. Last night (a NORMAL NIGHT), she went to bed at 9:30. (Two nights ago, she refused to sleep until midnight!) Then she woke up at 1 am, 3 am and again at 4 am--after which she refused to go back to sleep--and woke up her brother with her crying.

Yes, folks, it's 5:30 and I have been up an hour and a half with my lemon.

WHO do I send this to for my refund? They must offer one for this type of situation. I see other moms who seem to be getting some sleep!

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oye. So so so sorry!! I wouldn't mind a refund too.

Lori said...

Oh but she's sooooo cute!!!! Who needs sleep? That comes in about 18 years.

AmyB said...

Mya is still with us so apparently there is no refund program. She is my best sleeper now though so I guess it was not destined to last forever. Dora is really to cute to get rid of though before I get a chance to meet her.

Grandma Carla said...

I think the phrase is "No Deposit, No Return" indicating your complete title to her without recourse (unless you were close enough to send her over to Grandma's a couple times a week!)

Clint said...

Thank goodness they're cute!!!! (Linsey)