Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haven and Co. Part Two

I finally got around to uploading all the photos from my camera and realized I still had some on there I hadn't uploaded of Haven and Teresa's trip! Whoops. They are from our second time at the Park. Eli was a kiss so he could finally go on the swing ride he has been looking at for so long. All the boys liked it--Emerson was doing the bumper cars with his dad. Also we went to the waterpark (the Boardwalk) but I didn't manage to get the camera out, which is too bad--Eli loved the wave pool!

Here's the frog hopper. I really like this ride!







And here are the swings Eli has been wanting to do forever. The measuring stick just barely hits the top of his head, and he was cleared for take off!












Dora sure was happy! As usual. She has been a stinker at night though--worse than usual. I am hoping that now that her second tooth poked through she will calm down again... Just waking up 3 times a night will be so nice!


Eli still loves this chicken run Lerdle.



Oh and he had his overalls on--and managed to unsnap them. It looked like a dress--I thought it was too funny!



1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Glad the Chicken Run was such a hit and so durable! It was on clearance when Eli was just a little baby. Hershey Park is such fun - you'll miss it when you move. Do they have something like it near where you'll be?