Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eli's Second Birthday party!

Eli turned two!! We had his party on the 15th, the night before his birthday, because on his birthday we left bright and early (as soon as dad came home from the night shift) to go to Niagara Falls! We had a great time at his party. The Poulsons, the McCulloughs, the Banzhafs and Clinsey's crew were all here! Wahoo, a good time!

We set up the pools Grandma and Grandpa Stuckey bought for his second birthday and the water table they gave him out in the front. The kiddos had a lot of fun! We also had pizza from our favorite place. Whitney was supposed to be Steve, but he vetoed (no fun!) so we just had a Blue Clues cake. The kids had fun in the water! Check out Eli's farmer tan!


The Banzhaf twins had fun!


Eli liked the slide.






Hayley entranced by the water!




Linsey is DISGUSTINGLY skinny, especially in light of having a 6 month old son!


With the touch of a mother's hand...




Cousins... Playing nice. Eli has turned into quite a bully and keeps hitting Hayley in the face--so it was nice to see them happy.


Jealously guarding his water toys.







Hayley managed to get one.



Blowing out his candle with dad...



Emma made this adorable Blues Clues paw print!



I can't believe my baby's TWO!




(See the cupcakes are the toes on the paw print).
Whit hates when I do these--fiddle with the color. But, I thought it came out neat!


Zack liked your cupcakes, Emma!


Grandma and Grandpa Stuckey sent even MORE presents...



And friends and family spoiled him, too!



Yes, the lame Christmas wrap is from our present--I didn't have birthday wrap! Whoops. Here's cute Linsey and her tiny baby Colin!



Eli clapped for his basketball hoop. The Bassetts AND the Poulsons have one, so he has wanted one for a while. He can already shoot the ball into the hoop!




He would not put the ball down!



Clint giving Hayley a big daddy hug.


Miss Dora was great--she really wanted to keep Wall-e, though. Sorry Dora--Eli's birthday


5 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

When did we get him a pool? I don't remember that. Glad the party was a big success. Good job Emma on the Blues Clues Paw cake! Seems like it was a hit all around. Love the pictures - post more please!

Grandma Carla said...

P.S. My favorite pic of Eli in this batch is the one of his unbridled excitement after going down the slide into the pool - how cute!

Whidget said...

You gave it to us in March of last year. I think you bought it for you and decided to give it to me when we came to visit... Love yoU!

Rachel said...

Hey Bridget,
You probably don't know me, I'm Whitney's aunt Rachel. Anyway, I lurk on your blog and I HAD to comment on the picture of Eli after he got one of his toys stolen. It is D.A.R.L.I.N.G.!! I would have that little puppy blown up and displayed like a billboard on the side of my house if I were you. SO, so cute. Enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday party! Sorry we were out of town for like 3 weeks so we spaced so many activities. Tell Whit and Eli lo siento...we'll get a package in the mail at once!