Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pre-Baby Blog

I haven't uploaded photos from my camera in a while, but my mom uploaded hers before she left on Wednesday. I finally got around to editing them and here are a few from the weekend before baby Emerald was born.

Dad is so FUN with the kids. He was trying to get Dora to put on her socks... Think it worked?

We had so much fun with my dad in town!! Eli couldn't be more happy to have PAPA and LERDLELUH both in town!!

We went to the farmer's market like we usually do, but it was a little busy because it's within walking distance of the parade (we forgot about) and Boatnik. Dora is drinking the watermelon lemonade they have there--DELICIOUS.

The sun went behind the clouds and my kids who had shucked their coats demanded mom and dad's coats. Silly kids! Did I mention they love their new rain boots--even though they are each like 3 sizes too big. Hahah. Also, you'd think half the time they put them on they would be on the right feet, statistically speaking. You'd be wrong. I don't think I've ever seen them spontaneously put on the right feet...

Here's Eli eating pancakes with Papa. I made breakfast like every morning in the weeks before the baby because I knew we'd be eating a lot of cereal after the baby came!

I love this man. I am so lucky to have him. The little guy's a keeper too.

We had a fun time at the park almost every day up until the baby came. Did anyone else try to take their kids to a lot of fun things before their new baby to try and make up for the fact they'd be cooped up for a while?

Eli spilled all over his shirt and then took it off entirely because the tennis players behind us had their shirts off--so he could have his off too. It was hilarious because it was NOT cold but Dora wouldn't take her sweater off, and Eli wouldn't put his shirt on!

Dora is a little daredevil...

So the next post will be my mom's photos of Emerald. Sometime tomorrow or the next day I'll get some of Baby Emmy (as Dora calls her) put up I hope.

No comments: