Friday, June 24, 2011

Emerald at Three weeks...

Emerald is three weeks old (on Tuesday she was.) These photos aren't very good, but we had a LONG day. I had a project to do for work, I hadn't slept the night before, our A/C broke and had to be repaired, we had a house showing and had to clear out for over an hour (after getting it cleaned and ready). Whit was on nights and had to go in and testify for a child abuse case on a subpoena (he'd been the doc) and neither of our kids took naps because it was so hot upstairs. Sheesh. Basically, these photos aren't great because Whit had to go back into work right after we put the kids down for bed and so I threw these clothes on Emmy and just snapped a few shots. Oh well. At least we documented it, right? She spit up right after we changed her, too. Grrr.




I love these hair bows. Thanks to Angela for the hairbow tips AND the outfit Emmy is wearing. :-)


Oh and I've been pumping enough that Emmy hasn't had a single non-breastmilk bottle but I think I'm done so it's all downhill from here Emmy. She had her first formula bottle in the middle of the night... and we'll slowly wean her off breastmilk and onto formula. The gravy train has left the station! We are loving these born free bottles though. not a single one has leaked--even once.


Also, in other bits of news, we went to Bandon yesterday and I'll try to get a blog on that done today. It's the first time I've left the house since the baby (other than a grocery store run and to pick up a file from the office.)

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

cutie patootie!! What a crazy day!