Friday, June 10, 2011

My two big Kids...

While I was taking a nap, Eli came down and played by himself. He decided it was a good idea to write his name on everything that belonged to him. He got to 3 or 4 puzzles, some spiderman posters and growth charts, his car box, and a few other things. I thought instead of getting mad, I'd document it. Silly kid.

Oh and he wrote Dora's name on her giraffe. Unfortunately, he ran out of room because he started in the middle... and he got a little confused. Apparently you spell Dora "Adro." Sheesh.

The kids' favorite place to play right now is up on the 4 foot retaining wall--their sand box and small slide are up there and they play out there for at least an hour a day. They are playing SO WELL together right now it makes me so happy. The water table, water guns, slides, sand box, chalk, etc. It's SO CUTE. I am so happy they are becoming friends. Good friends--finally!





Dora is so sweet--she agrees to do anything Eli suggests...






1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

You said you got some cute shots of them in the backyard and you were right! What darling pictures of Eli and Dora having a ball playing together.