Thursday, June 30, 2011

Emerald is One Month Old!

Baby Emmy is one month old!!! WOW I can't believe it. We tried to take some photos but she was so tired and miserable and COLICKY now that they did not come out good at all! I threw in a few at the bottom anyway of her in a duck dress, but they aren't great.

These random snapshots of her in her sleeper were actually better. I can't believe my baby is a month old already!

She smiles ALL the time. So far this is the ONLY one I've been able to catch on camera. I get out the camera and she's like, "WHAT is that black thing??"

Now that she opens them, she has huge blue eyes!

Her hands are still so tiny!






Happy One Month Bday Emerald!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Emerald, just a couple of weeks until you come to play with Lerdleluh and PaPa. We can hardly wait. You're growing up so fast. Cute pictures - big eyes and tiny hands.