Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Misc. Kids' Photos

We had a home showing last night. I think it went pretty well--we have been negotiating with them all day. In order to get out of the house, though, we went to get donuts. The kids had a ball and I got some cute photos.

But before that I took a few shots of Dora because she's wearing her cute zebra clothes...

I LOVE this photo--because Dora does this thing, "Reach me now" where she's saying "You can't reach me now" and she holds her arms out and dances around. It's really funny. This is her doing that. SO CUTE.

Kim has been coming in a few days a week and helping me out. It's been really great. Here she is holding Emerald.

Here's the donut shop. We will really miss the Jelly Donut, which is just right around the corner. Their donuts are FANTASTIC. I think 22 of the 50 pounds I gained were from their donuts. Sheesh.



Here's my HANDSOME man...

YUM!
I love these I got of Dora--she is such a ham. I LOVE this age.



Crazy eyes!






2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Those are some CRAZY eyes! Dora and Eli look so cute in their fancy duds. Emerald looks way older than when I left.

Cassidy said...

Yum. Gotta love donuts. Dora has some cute eyes.