Friday, June 10, 2011

Grandma's Photos of Baby Emerald

I will try to upload my photos some time today for some posts tomorrow or the next day.

Look at all the great stuff Emerald scored! Also, Natalie sent flowers AND Clinsey sent another bear and balloon--and you can't see the balloon she got in this photo. Also, her dad (Whit) got me a beautiful "Emerald" necklace in honor of her birth! Wahoo! kitsch for all...

Dora loves her sister. She's always asking, "Baby go?" As in, "Where did the Baby go?"

She calls her Baby Emmy (sorry Emma!) and says "Hold it" to hold either the baby or the bottle...


The kids were pretty excited that each time they went to the hospital, Emerald gave them a present. The first day Eli got a utility belt (Batman) and the second day they kids each got play-doh. (Dora got a Dora the Explorer toy the first day.)


Me and all my kiddos, ready for bed.

Then the day before my mom left, the big kids went mini-golfing.

I thought this was too cute.




Eli was SO excited about the race cars/ go carts. He blithely informed me when he got home that the go carts were faster than an Aston Martin! Hahah

One last shot of Emerald and mom. I have lost a bit of weight post baby so far--just 40 pounds now to go. Sheesh!! She's cute though, so I guess it's all worth it. :-) We love you Emerald.


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Yes, we sure do love Lady Emerald. She is a gem! :)