Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bandon Trip--Again!

This is Dora holding the flowers Eli picked her. He kept having to pee, so we'd stop on the side of the road and when he was done, he would bring me, Emma and Dora flowers. Dora can't say flower--for some reason she says RABO. It's really cute. I am going to be sad when she starts saying flower some day. :-)

Here she is with her new DVD player--my parents bought them the set of two with headphones that go on the back of the seat so my spoiled kids can each watch something different. Kinda pathetic!

Nana sat between Dora and the baby AND watched Eli who was in the back. Super Nana!

Dora took a 20 minute nap. Otherwise there was no sleeping (well, Emerald, but not for the big kids.) OOOh, they were tired.

We made it!! Eli liked the peacocks--they were everywhere.

It was like 55 degrees--I will miss the Oregon weather!

Dora was really snuggly with me. What a cutie.

Here's dad with Emerald. He kept her covered the whole time and then got worried and went back out to the car. Poor baby--we don't want her getting sick!

Emma and Dora and a "black" bear. I think the people who named them were color blind.

The deer all had fuzzy antlers! I touched them (which they didn't really like) and they felt like skin! They are so neat! That was my favorite part of the free range animals. The deer had no antlers to speak of when we were here last fall--certainly not fuzzy ones.

My kids love their dad.
So cute!

We had to wait in line this time (much busier than last Fall) but we got to play with some 12 week old baby tigers.

OH MAN I am HUGE!! You can totally see the 34 pounds I have to lose in these photos. Ick. Oh well...

Dora wasn't scared this time, which was great.



Eli had a great time with the other baby animals too. Here's a baby possum. It weighed like 3 ounces.


It was really cute!





We also saw some baby ferrets, this photo below is of a coati, and also a 6 week old leopard who was CUTE but my camera died! Ooops.



2 comments:

Cassidy said...

looks like fun!!!

Grandma Carla said...

So glad you got to make another trip to Bandon when Emma was there. I wish they had been open when we went. Sigh...