Monday, March 21, 2011

Eli at three and a half

I meant to get photos of the kids each year around their birthdays. I have done pretty well with Dora but not with poor Eli. We were just moving this year around his 3 year birthday and I didn't know any photographers! We did get some in May before his birthday, but it was the whole family. (Linsey, my sister in law did them.)

Anyhow, I arranged to have some done of Dora for her 2 year birthday and asked for photos of Eli too. Eli, sorry these aren't at 3, but they are at 3 and a half and that should count for something. You sure are cute.

I put in WAY too many photos, I'm sure but I wanted them saved in my blog book. Especially these at the beginning look really similar but I liked them all! Thanks Stephanie--you did a great job.







I love this--it's his sweet face!




Fake smile, but I love the hands in pockets!


HA he makes this face a lot, usually when he's trying to be cute!









Eli, we love you SO MUCH Sir!!
xoxox
Mom

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Watch out, ladies!!!
He really is a cute kid.

Grandma Carla said...

He is so handsome! I love these pictures - especially his sweet face and the one where he's trying to be cute! He totally succeeded!