Monday, March 21, 2011

Both My Babies

I still call Eli and Dora my babies and it bothers them both to no end--"we're not babies, mom, we're big kids." Eli will correct me even if I call Dora a baby--she's a big girl mom, not a baby anymore. BUT what they don't know is that they will ALWAYS be my babies. The chubby baby cheeks they both still have just vindicate me calling them that now... Plus they can still both sit on my lap, so for now I rest my case.

I digress. Thankfully Steph took some shots of the two of them together. They still fight, mind you, but they are getting along better every day. It's so cute to see them loving each other. It makes me SO HAPPY!






It should be mentioned that if I want Dora to smile, I ask Eli to laugh. When he laughs for any reason so does she, and hers is real. She really is just happy when he's happy. SO CUTE.


I love this one!



5 comments:

Jana said...

They are both so cute!!!

Cassidy said...

I love it when they start to play together!

Grandma Carla said...

These pictures are so cute. I've pulled a couple off that I want to print up - they are so cute! Good job dressing them to match and good job to the photographer!

Maddie Jane said...

They are ADORABLE!!!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!!