Monday, March 21, 2011

Dora at Two

My friend Stephanie did these photos of Dora too, just before her second birthday. She's such a precocious little imp. I love this little girl so much. Again, I included far more photos than most anyone else will want to see, but I wanted them preserved in the blog book. So many of these are faces she makes all the time!









She has lots of hair now!

I love this little grin.


And she still has chubby baby cheeks!


This is the face she makes if you tell her to smile! AH!!








Eating a cupcake...



Yum!
Happy Second Birthday Dora, we love you so!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

She's a cutie!

Grandma Carla said...

So many cute pictures of an absolutely adorable little lady!

camie said...

I was just checking in for an update. Can't believe Dora is 2! I love her piggy tails!