Monday, March 21, 2011

Build a Bear--or a Bunny and Dog

While we were in Texas, my parents took my kiddos to Build a Bear. Can you say SPOILED? It's really spelled Eli + Dora.

They were pretty excited.

I love Dora's little foot pressing the stuffing filler thing. She has no shoes on because we spent all our money at build a bear and couldn't afford shoes. Haha, kidding. We had been at the children's museum all day and she had new shoe blisters. Poor kid. I let her take them off in the store.


Here she is putting her heart in. It was really fun to see her there this time--she didn't really get it last September when my parents took her last.


She spent like 30 minutes cleaning her bunny! Seriously, she went first and she washed it from the time her bunny was sewn up clear through when Eli's dog was done and they "washed" them together. That part took forever because Eli wanted his dog barking sound in the dog's mouth (which is sewn up on the inside and the guy ripped the stitches out to put it in there! My kids are divas. They must get that from their dad.)


Here he is listening to it. That guy was a champ.

Filling it with stuffing...

Dora's first outfit pick. After waiting for a bit, she changed her mind though...

Eli loving on his dog, "Sonny".

The heart insertion...

STILL cleaning.
Both cleaning together...

The outfit selection (ignore the baby belly in the background!)

Two happy kids... And Eli and Dora, too. (Haha)

My dad took a sneak belly shot. I threw it in to show I'm a good sport. And I'm huge!!

Eli opted for skates instead of clothes. It's really pretty cool!
He loves them! He walks his dog all the time!

Dora was pretty jealous and wanted Lerdleluh to get her this wardrobe to make up for it. Grandma said no, for once. Go grandma!

Playing on the computer (yeah right.)

Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa--you're the best! We miss you!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

You look cute :). I love going to build a bear.

Grandma Carla said...

Since Eli and Dora missed out on the Rudolph & Clarisse Christmas visits the other grands got to enjoy, we figured they were due a visit. I think the roller skates were a good idea especially if they have continued to be a hit!