Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Children's Museum

We went to the Children's museum on Ang's last day in town and the kids had a fun time--even though we stayed too long and they were tired and hungry. Unfortunately, it was a busy day--lots of school groups, but we had fun anyway.



I like that Jocelyn is in the background here, looking mischievous.

My kids loved knocking down the blocks.

My parents wanted to try a group photo around 1 pm or so. The kids were all having fun racing lego cars, but they weren't so interested in a photo...


I have the most photos of Dora because Eli sort of came and went, but Dora stayed right by me most of the time.
Oh, this was her favorite thing. You put a cup in a tube and press a button...

and voila--it shoots up and out.


Here she is pressing the button. I'm not sure what happened with blogger this time--it loaded the wrong photos, in the wrong order. I spent a while trying to fix it, but now I figure, EH, I'm just going to go with it.


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

I love the first picture of Dora - her eyes are so brilliant in that shot. The one of Eli playing with the blocks is so cute - his little cheesy smile is endearing! I think you got the best shot of all 6 of them with Dad. I'm really glad we took it even though some of the grands were unhappy.