Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cousins

We had some cousin time while we were in town--Angela brought Jesse and Jocelyn down for like 2 days and the kids all got to play. Poor Joc had an earache most of the time, but she was a trooper mostly.

Here they are fighting for food in the kitchen... Haha.

The inevitable group kid photo--we tried one with grandma. These were my best shots, though I think my mom did better. Hayley had syrup in her hair and kept chewing on it!

Here they are with my mom.

I like the silly one...

Ah, the two Jesses... (My Eli's middle name is Jesse).


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

It was such fun to have all the Stuckey cousins here for a visit. I like the picture you got with Grandma Jean and the pictures you got of them with me. Linsey also got some of the six of them in their pajamas upstairs watching a movie with me.