Thursday, April 15, 2010

Toddler Time at the Library

Wow Linsey is a super-mom. She has all these activities she does with her kids every week--Gymnastics on Monday, Library on Wednesday... We have been tagging along. Up next? Disney on ice tomorrow, though that's not a recurring event. Haha. Here's a cute shot of Eli and Linsey at the Toddler time at the library. He was mad at me for holding Dora (who wouldn't vacate my lap) so he went and sat with Aunt Linsey. Luckily Colin was sleeping and Hayley wasn't mad...

We made Hippo Hats after the activity and Eli wore his everywhere. He loved his!

Dora was there, and good as usual. She has been showing a little temper, lately though. She tried to bite me today when I took the phone from her and she has hit me twice!! Yikes!

Hayley made a cute hat, too! Also, can I just say I would totally wear Hayley's shirt myself!?



Cousins playing!


We went to Panera afterwards--yum!

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Looks like such fun! Sorry I missed it.

Jana said...

I like the hats:)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fun toddler time..we don't get to make crafts after our library time...looks like fun was had by all!

Clint said...

Wow!! No one has called me "super mom" before. You are officially my new favorite person! :o) (LINSEY)