Friday, April 16, 2010

Bluebonnets

I know I am biased, but dang I have cute kids. We shot a few bluebonnet photos before they went totally to seed... Getting two kids under 3 to smile at the same time was really hard!








I know she doesn't look "pretty" here, but I thought this face was really funny! You'd have been making the same one if you saw what my mom was doing to try and make her smile.


Now that she can walk, she doesn't want to sit down...ever.


I thought I could bounce her to make her laugh... no luck. Please pretend I am not in the photos. I am not wearing cute clothes, and I have no makeup on!


If you can't tell, that's a ladybug--we found one on a bluebonnet and it was really fascinating.
Until it got on her hand. Then she flung it off!



You're probably wondering how we got them to both smile--well, that would be my mom. She did this hilarious chicken/crazy dance and it was so funny we were all laughing. You rock, Lerdleluh! We love you!


2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

You got some pretty cute shots in the bluebonnets! Good job!

Cassidy said...

cute pics!