Sunday, April 11, 2010

Holding Hands and Clint's Party

Eli and Dora had a breakthrough the other morning--they played together, running and crawling alternately all over the house laughing at each other for more than 30 minutes. It was quite a break through. So was a few days back when (in my mom's car) they held hands for like 10 minutes! Eli saw the baby holding her hand out and took it. They were both delighted... see?


It was so cute! I asked Eli to do it again and Dora was game too. She's so excited when he loves her back...
Now some photos from Clint's bday celebration at the Incredible Pizza company (or whatever it was called) in Sugar Land. Dora has her party dress on.




Happy 31 birthday Clint! I can't believe we are so old!


The whole gang (except me!)


Eli LOVES Uncle Tick. (He calls Clint Uncle Tick for some reason!)


Happy as can be to sit by Uncle Tick...


All the old fogies...


Just to prove I was there I handed the camera to my mom...


4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

It was a fun evening and Dora looked adorable in her party dress! We'll have to get you in more pictures in the future - the one with the camera usually gets short-changed on that.

Jana said...

What cute children you have! We walked past your place last week and I was so sad you weren't there!
It is nice to see you are having fun!

Linsey said...

How sweet!!! You told me about Eli and Jocelyn holding hands, but it's so much cuter to see it in a picture.

Natalie said...

I almost bought that dress! I settled on the green one with the daisy trim instead. Gotta love Gymbucks!