Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Close" Park

There is a park right by my parents' house and I called it the "Close Park" when talking to my mom. Eli is a little sponge lately and he picks up literally everything anyone says. He says "Sweet Dreams" now at night because my mom said it once. My mom honked and Eli said, "Get out of the road." I looked at my mom, and she said, "I said that to someone yesterday after honking!" It's really funny.

Anyhow, now he asks to go to the "Close Park" almost every day. It's a fun park, and we've enjoyed going. Once I actually remembered to bring my camera!

The kids both love all the slides.

Here they are being happy together...

They also love these little riding horse things.





They also both love the swings...Luckily I can push both at the same time.




Also, accross a little field there's a Taqueria and we walked over and bought some breakfast tacos. Eli was pretty excited. Egads my kids look white in these photos!

6 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Cute shots from a fun morning in the park! They look so cute.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I love the park! Isn't it nice that it is spring. My problem is how white I look in photos lol!

Clint said...

Yep, that's the park I've been wanting to take Hayley (and Colin) to since we moved here! And that Mexican dive - SO good!!! We're coming next time! (LINSEY)

Clint said...

Yep, that's the park I've been wanting to take Hayley (and Colin) to since we moved here! And that Mexican dive - SO good!!! We're coming next time! (LINSEY)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jana said...

Your kids look so cute