Friday, April 2, 2010

Homeless in Houston

We had a little easter egg hunt today for the kiddies out here in Houston. Eli is an old pro by now, but this was Isadora's first...












Dora has the basket I used when I was tiny and Eli has Clint's old one. On a side note, speaking of Clint, Eli calls Uncle Clint "Uncle Tick". It's kinda funny. Also, I guess I have told him he's named for his "Uncle Jesse" a few too many times. If you ask him what his middle name is, he says it's "Uncle Jesse." We miss you Jesse!

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Fun little Easter egg hunt! That one was such a "success" I think we'll have another!

Anonymous said...

What a fun little egg hunt for Eli and Dora. It looks like the bluebonnets are starting to pop up at your moms house which I am sure means a photo shoot will be soon be in the making! Hope you had a great Easter.

Jana said...

Your kids are so cute! I also saw your spring pictures on Annies Site and I thought they turned out Great! We miss you all!

AmyB said...

It was so nice to visit with you the other night. Thanks for letting me peek i on the kids. I was sad not to see them awake. Hope we get to see you before you head out to Oregon but if not then we will hopefully see you soon!